For our bonnet lovers this custom listing is for you! Place your order here to claim your custom spot for your made-to-order bonnet. Then just send me an email or a direct message through instagram to work out the details like fabric or yarn options. Please remember that the bonnets in the photos are NOT the exact fabric you'll be receiving. These are to show you the styles of each options only.
- Fabric options are limited as we work with mainly upcycled materials for our sewn bonnets. Often we can only make 1-3 items from each print which makes each one truly unique!
- Yarn options: black, grey, taupe/soft brown, off white, dark green, sage green, navy blue, red, orange or mustard.
- Turn around time is 2-4 weeks plus shipping time. Orders will be process in the order they come in through the website.
- Shipping is $5 standard shipping and does not include tracking or insurance. Upgrades are available at check out.
Styles available are:
- Classic Bonnets with crochet trim and ties - $32
- Bonnets with brims with crochet trim and ties - $38
- Bonnets with brims with fabric ties (reversible) - $38
- Bunny Bonnets - $50
- Wolf Bonnets - $50
- Unicorn Bonnets - $55
- Crochet Pixie Bonnets - $30
- Crochet waffle stitch bonnets with double faux-fur poms - $40
Fits head circumference 13-15”
Fits head circumference 15-16”
Fits head circumference 16-17.5”
Fits head circumference 17.5-18.5”
Fits head circumference 18.5”-19.5”
Fits head circumference 19.5”-21”
A little about us…
Napping Wolf & Co. firstly acknowledges that we are on the traditional and unceded territory of the Coast Salish Peoples, the traditional territory of the Snuneymuxw First Nation.
Owner & Maker Tehani Sharpe is a mixed-Filipinx mama residing on Vancouver Island. Nestled between the ocean and the forest she handcrafts thoughtful apparel for all folx who walk this life.
Follow us on Instagram!
Help us grow our shop!
Share your photos with us on social media and tag us @napping.wolf and #nappingwolf
Shipping from Canada
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is your return policy?
Due to the uniqueness of these handmade products, unless they arrive damaged or defective, we can not accept exchanges or returns. We ask that you please measure your child’s head before purchasing one of our hats to ensure proper fit. In the rare event of requiring a different size we require the original product to be returned to us in it’s original, unused condition. If the product in question is an upcycled fabric item the buyer must be aware that the original fabric may not be available as our stock is extremely limited when working with upcycled materials. We will have full and open communication with the buyer in cases such as these with guidance for sizing.
What shipping is available?
Items that are small enough to ship lettermail are free shipping with no tracking or guarantee. Items shipped by lettermail that arrive late, damaged or are lost all together by Canada Post is 100% the buyers responsibility and we will not refund or replace these items. Upgrades to tracked and expedited shipping is available with insurance on lost or damaged items. Shipping times ultimately depend on Canada Post and we can only quote what is available by Canada Post.
Bigger items such as toques with poms are too large to fit lettermail and can only be shipped by parcel with tracking. Parcel shipping is flat rate $10.
Buyers outside of Canada have different shipping options for parcel. Lettermail shipping is NOT available.