This listing is to place a deposit on a custom order so we may begin work. Please email us at nappingwolfandco [!at] gmail.com, message us through our website or Etsy, or send us a DM over instagram at @napping.wolf to discuss all of the details of your custom order.
** PLEASE NOTE **
- Custom listings are limited to 4 per month
- Depending on the final quote for your custom order this deposit may or may not include shipping. Any variance in price will either be refunded to you, or you will be emailed an invoice for the balance which you can pay securely online.
- Turn around times will be varied depending on the overall order.
- I reserve the right to turn down any custom work I feel does not fit in with my overall shop or skill set.
Types of custom work I'd love to do!
- Custom fit 3-in-1 Mama Jackets. A practical and slick jacket designed for the west coast lifestyle. Wear it solo on the go, with a zip on maternity attachment for during pregnancy, or with a zip on attachment for baby wearing. The soft-shell outer and multiple hood options make this the perfect jacket for the mom who braves the rain or snow on the regular! (Price ranges from $180-$300 depending on options)
- Ice Dyed anything (must be made from natural fibres such as cotton or hemp)
- Upcycled clothing from fabric such as old bedsheets and left over yardage.
- Charges for labor using fabric you own.
Things I will NOT do (so please don't make it awkward and ask):
- Scrunchies. There are sooooo many wonderful local makers who excel at these. I am not one of them. But please feel free to send me a DM asking who I recommend.
- Branded items (ie: No Disney characters, Star Wars, Peppa Pig, sports teams etc.)
- Crochet items in colours that are outside of our shop colour scheme.
- Clothing items or crochet items that I do not feel fit in with our overall style.
- Items that look similar to another shops' items.
A little about us…
Napping Wolf & Co. is based on Vancouver Island, nestled between the forested mountains and the ocean in a loving family home. Inspired by her wild wolf pup, giant west coast trees and the ever changing sea, Maker & Owner, Tehani Sharpe creates thoughtful apparel for the wolf pack in your life.
Find us on Instagram and Facebook!
Help us grow our shop!
Share your photos on social media and tag us @napping.wolf and #nappingwolf for a chance to be featured on our feed.
Handmade while my wolf pup sleeps on Vancouver Island, British Columbia.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Due to the uniqueness of these handmade products, unless they arrive damaged or defective, we can not accept exchanges or returns. We ask that you please measure your child’s head before purchasing one of our hats to ensure proper fit. In the rare event of requiring a different size we require the original product to be returned to us in it’s original, unused condition. If the product in question is an upcycled fabric Bonnet or Unicorn Bonnet the buyer must be aware that the original fabric may not be available as our stock is extremely limited when working with upcycling materials (often times only 1-3 bonnets can be made from one print). We will have full and open communication with the buyer in cases such as these with guidance for sizin